Nine Lessons from A4U Expo
I’ve said it before: A4U Expo might just be my favourite webmaster conference. But since I know a few serious affiliates who didn’t go – and I’m not afraid to name names, Mr Powell – I thought I’d sum up what I learned:
- Mel Carson’s Cost Per Monk story
- Joost’s WordPress SEO talk
- Rob Kerry and Marcus talking SEO dirty tricks
- Advance notice Google would drop the ‘no gambling ads’ rule
- Shakil Khan’s tales of a Â£600,000 offer on a domain…
- … and of being the first Brit to sell viagra online
- Ben and Karl from Conversion Rate Experts on site feedback tools.
- Demoing Sunshine.co.uk’s WordPress plugin for affiliates
- Roy’s summary of internal link building strategies
Alas, I missed Al Carlton’s session on blogging, which was the talk of the town.