The #1 Reason I’ve Not Blogged for 2 Years
I’ve been busy. Who knew?
But since I’m snowed-in in Virginia, I decided to bring my blog back. One last job. So here are reasons #2-#26, with a quick run down of what I have been doing since 2011:
- Grafting full time on Wish.co.uk’s zombie madness
- Interviewing for Colombian radio on Romantic Breaks for Three…
- …and making enemies in Downing Street.
- Spending time in Iceland, Tokyo, Dubai, Paris, Virginia, Vegas, Austin, Florida and New York, New York.
- Neglecting my Twitter account
- *Finally* learning to focus on fewer projects (inspired by Walter Isacson’s Steve Jobs biog)
- Closing a couple of nice domain sales (Code.co.uk and CPA Offers.com)
- Selling a $10 .ORG domain to a Vegas casino company… without sussing the buyer. Damn it!
- Contributing to the Flippa blog about promoting website auctions
- Attending South by South West, PubCon and Affiliate Summit East & West and TedX Paris
- Helping out on Gab Goldenberg’s Advanced SEO Book
- Turning gamekeeper, and launching an affiliate program
- Speaking at the ever-ace Think Visiblity on how to make the move from affiliate to merchant
- Thanking my lucky stars my deal to buy PasteBin.com was gazumped before THE BAD STUFF
- Reading Ryan Holiday’s book, blog and Forbes column
- Laughing at fake Jeff Jarvis (background here)
- Joining ace General Assembly web talks & workshops in London and New York
- Winning a RealBusiness’ Future 50 award for British startups…
- …then discovering 30 minutes later they’d told the wrong company by mistake
- Obsessing over my new-favourite-tools/apps ChartBeat, Pocket App and Zite
- Reaching four hour work week goals five years late
- …with a little help from my Zirtual Virtual Assistant
- Filming zombies (what else) with YouTube superstar DevinSupertramp
- Telling anybody who’ll listen about the return of ThreadWatch.org.
- Being condemned by the Daily Mail and a local MP
That’s more or less it for now. More soon… Maybe.
PS. The new WP theme is by StudioPress, in case you’re wondering.