The 7 Secrets of SEO Success
NB. To ensure full Web 2.0 compliance, this graph is pointlessly interactive (ie, click the slices).
- Paying ‘tributes’ to Matt Cutts. Cuttlet fanboys – you are on watch.
- Lowballing for old domains. Google’s domain trust is way out of whack.
- Bribing DMOZ editors. Or paying their extortion demands.
- Binge drinking. Drinkbait is the new linkbait. You heard it here last.
- Tasteless bragging about “making bank“. I blame the Miami Vice revival and The Apprentice.
- Tagging self in PubCon Flickr group. I cannot bring myself to name names.
- Vanity blogging. Question: How does a successful
self-publicistinternet entrepreneur find time to read every blog post about himself?