Top 10 Amazon.com Bible Reviews
A kick in the Testaments c/o Amazon’s reviews of the King James Bible.
- “Excellent Special FX throughout”
- “The best fantasy epic since Lord of the Rings”
- “There aren’t enough good fights”
- “Three stars, because the paper was too thin”
- “One of the most disjointed novels I’ve read in a long while”
- “Almost preachy in tone”
- “Good ending”
- “The Lord hath no scorn like the scorn reserved for one-star reviewers”
- “Who wrote this thing, Michael Moore?”
- “Definitely not his best work”
My more diligent readers may wish to read the reviews in full and post any more in the comments below. Bless you, Jeff Bezos.